We are pleased to announce that Lumintek will again be attending The Microscience Microscopy Congress in Manchester, UK.
Come and see us at Stand 514. From the 30th June - 2nd of July 2015 … continue reading.
EMCCD Camera Tech
Lumintek's EMCCD camera technology provides a cost effective solution for photon limited biological applications, making the technology available to any laboratory.
Lumintek provide two EMCCD camera's the 640 x 480 pixel VGA Vision and the 1 Megapixel MP Vision. Both these EMCCD cameras provide outstanding EMCCD performance in one of the smallest packages available on the market today. Both Lumintek EMCCD cameras are incredibly powerful and versatile and can be used in a number of biological applications.
To harness the power of the EMCCD cameras Lumintek provide its unique easy to use imaging software with each camera. The Lumintek Image32 image processing software is designed with life scientists in mind and provides the features and functions you would expect and is compatible with popular third party software.
- fluorescence Imaging / Spectroscopy
- FRET/FRAP/TIRF (Förster Resonance Energy Transfer / fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching / Total Internal Reflection fluorescence) Microscopy
- Live Cell Imaging
- Single Molecule Detection
- SPIM (Single Plane Illumination Microscopy)
- FCS (fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy) Imaging